Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Since I was scheduled to work Christmas eve, we celebrated a day early. I was luckily put on call- so I was able to spend all of Christmas w/the boys. Since I was on call- we spent the night at my parents house. I am so thankful that my job allows me so much time w/my family. It was nice to just hang out w/my parents. And I am always up for beef tenderloin and twice baked potatoes! Yummy!
Lucas wanted a Red/Green Christmas dinner- so we had pot roast (red) and green beans and mashed potatoes (white is a color of christmas, right!). Since I was so busy this holiday season, I didn't have time to bake- so Eli made some peanut butter blossoms (peanut butter cookies and hershey kisses). Lucas wanted to mix things up a little and make Santa a pie. Peanut butter of course!
Here are some pics of our Christmas.
The stocking are filled!
Presents under the tree! Ready for Santa! Since he cleaned his plate, I think Lucas's pie idea was a hit!
Lucas got the remote control car that he wanted. It is so small that it fits into his pocket! Better hope Tovi doesn't think its one of his new toys!
Eli opening his hex bugs that Noah got him. Now Tovi loves to chase these and he is quick to try to eat them!
Noah setting up his new circuit set. 500 experiments to keep him busy!
Tovi got a new bed, toys and rawhide bones. Just what Tovi needs more toys!
Tovi really enjoying his bone. The boys deemed this another successful year! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and spent time w/the ones that matter most. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas pictures of the morning. Everyone looks like the presents they got were just what they wanted. I am glad you were able to spend all of your time with the boys. I know they thought that was the best gift EVER! You really do it all for your boys. They couldn't have a better mom!