Thursday, December 9, 2010

More cousin time!

I am still having trouble getting videos to load. But to keep from getting backed up- I am gonna post some pics from last week to show what we did when my nephews were here.
Look Juls, Trevor is playing w/the fire truck. Now technically he is using the truck to rescue Thomas. But at least it is something different.
And then Ty wanted to join in the fun. Its a horrid pic of Ty but a great pic of Trevor.
It was funny cause they would say " Help, Help, Save me . . . Save me!"
Now it was time to trim the tree!
Trevor and Ty were happy to join in the family fun of decorating the tree.
Watching the expert ornament hanging of big cousin Lucas!
Ty hanging his first ornament w/o help.
The boys loved showing their cousins all their special ornaments.
The boys are so good w/helping their cousins, encouraging them and having loads of fun.
Trevor hanging an ornament that his mom got for me a few years ago. He was so proud to hang it. I got a little teary eyed. And every time he walked by the tree and saw it - he would say, "My mom gave this!" It was so sweet.
Noah hanging his "first" ornament from his first Christmas. He spent a lot of time searching for this ornament. It was nice to see how important it still is to him.The boys did a good job of trying to get the little boys to space out the ornaments.Ty had to have his chocolate milk. Tree trimming makes you thirsty!
Where oh where can I put the next ornament?
The tree is all done, and I had to have a pic w/all the little helper elves!
We ate lunch w/Lucas one day. We had eaten w/Eli the first time they came - but I forgot to bring a camera. The day we went to eat w/Noah - he was in a lunch meeting. So maybe Aunt Juls will let the boys spend the night again and we can have lunch w/Noah.
McDonalds for dinner. No clean up and a place for the boys to go nuts! Can't be beat!
Ta Da! Ty made it to the top!
Yep, Trevor is up in there! Not sure if the oval/arrow helps but that is were he is. For those who don't know, my nephew has issues w/heights. Noah helped him and he quickly overcame his fear.
Eli trying to get Ty to go into the tunnels.
Trevor at the top w/Lucas and Noah's help!
Cheese!Slide!
Ty loved the slide.
Eli and Ty are coming down for some ice cream.
Yummy!
The boys had a great week w/their cousins. I am glad we could help my brother and sis in law. The little boys are back w/their mom-who they missed very much! We miss having them around but maybe they will come for a sleepover just for fun.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I keep hearing about that fire truck! LOL! I guess we need to get them one! They crack me up with their fascination for decorating the tree!

That's neat that the boys got to eat lunch with Eli & Lucas. It does sound like Noah needs a turn. :)

Can't believe Trevor braved the playground equipment. It's nice to have older cousins to encourage him! Love the pic of all the boys together!

Thanks again for watching them. You're the best! Love you!