Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My date w/Noah . . .

Eli and Lucas had their Nana/Papa ish (will explain the ish in a later post) adventure a few weeks ago. So, Noah and I enjoyed some one on one time. We enjoyed our day together, the day was rainy that made a perfect indoor activity. Noah wanted to go bowling, so away we went.
Doesn't he look excited!?!?



Noah was first up!



Woo Hoo Noah!



Okay so maybe we need a little more practice bowling!



Guess which shoe is Noah's? HUGE feet right! On to miniature golf.



















Then to laser tag. I was the purple team of course! Noah the blue!



Okay I know it is blurry but that blue light coming around the wall is Noah trying to attack me!







It is a lttle hard to get a decent shot when Noah is trying to shot you! We had a good time and Noah is really looking forward to his own adventure. He has called my mom several times trying to get her to tell him. :) But she isn't giving a clue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a great time. I am looking forward to Noah/Jordan's adventure as well. Then the family vacation. Lots of action pictures this summer.