Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation in Clear Lake

This year my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, and they decided to give us kids a gift - a vacation in Clear Lake. The whole family went and we had such a good time. We stayed in the Pyramid House. Some could have been worried with all those strong personalities under one roof for a week, but the kids (kid kids and adult kids :)) got along fabulously. I took nearly 300 pics, so I will have plenty of pics to post.
My view (the back of my parents' car) the drive up to the house.

We were able to bring Tovi with us, it was nice to have Tovi with us for the week and he got along well with my parents dogs.

Here is a pic of the house coming back from the docks. Trust me when I say more posts to come.

3 comments:

Ron Davids said...

The third picture gives an interesting perspective of the house.

iris7531 said...

I liked the look of it from an angle. I have one other post completed, that will post tomorrow - but have loads more to post. I realized that I never took any pics of the boys at the beach - so I am hoping you or Julie took some pics that I can borrow. Tovi was happy to be home - he layed on the sofa and didn't move! LOL! The kids had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Dad wants your pictures. He can then take them all and share. It was a great time. He really liked the picture of the house. Called me down to look at it. The girls were glad to get home. I should walk them more often. I am glad your family had a great trip. Everyone seemed to enjoy the time as they vacationed with their own families. It was fun just to spend the time together.