Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tubing on the speed boat - Whoo hoo!

So, we spent a day on the lake tubing with a speed boat. It was so fun to watch the kids popping up and down trying to hold on to the tube. We had hand signals worked out, but there were times that I think the boys were holding too tight to signal. It was a gorgeous day, hot really only when we were stopped.
Life vests check!





Are we ready?

Thumbs up = faster! Come on Uncle Andrew let's see how fast this boat can go!



Who's next?








Everyone decided that I serpentine too much when I drive, oops!



Everyone took a turn - I got pics of Andrew's turn. I enjoyed my time but never opened by eyes once!



Stopped for lunch and to pick up more passengers.

One shot of all the boys.

Eli stop pushing Lucas out of the tube.

There we go!

Lunch time is over - back on the lake! Unfortunately, my camera died at this point. I didn't get pics of Jen, Julie, Trevor, or Fred on the boat. The lake was more choppy after lunch so Lucas decided that he was done. He just enjoyed the ride. All the boys had a blast, but all had bumps/bruising and 2 even had rub burns from the tube. We were all feeling it the next day. We were wore out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time for all