Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pontoon boat - a double decker one at that!

On Thursday we spent the afternoon with a double decker pontoon boat that had a slide. Everyone but Jules and Colin spent sometime on the boat. The weather was great, in fact it was a little on the cool side but the lake was nice and warm.





Now Eli and Lucas aren't really driving in these pics, but they did get a turn to drive with me a little while later.



The T's come to join in the boating fun.


And Princess Jen and Princess Victoria even joined in.

Noah taking his turn driving.


Tyler enjoyed driving!

Uncle Fred joined in the fun. I was shocked when both Ty and Trevor went off the slide, I didn't get a pic as I was on the top of the boat helping them. They did not enjoy the landing in water part but they recovered well and Ty even got back in the water.





Victoria explored the deck while the boys were swimming and sliding.








The boys enjoyed all the lake activities but the boys were wanting some souvenirs so Friday was slotted as a day of shopping in town and going to some museums. Stay tuned for more posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day. I was glad I was able to spend some boat time with the kids. Papa is already talking about the next family vacation. I am thinking more north. Everyone will be older so maybe we can drive a little farther. We will have to check it out. You have some great pictures. I think I will need to add some to my album. I can't thank you all enough for joining us to celebrate. You are all such a blessing to us. love you, mom