This week was national education week, so the boys took cupcakes in to their teachers. My mom thought it would be nice for them to take cupcakes in to their music/art/gym/library teachers(their team 5 teachers- thats what my mom's school calls them) also. So, the scene is set in my kitchen . . .
Nana: " Do you want to give a cupcake to your team 5 teachers?"
Eli pondering. . . "No"
Nana "Why not?"
Eli doesn't answer.
Nana " Is it because you want the cupcakes for yourself?"
Eli " YES"
Also this week was the school's food drive. So, I loaded up some food for the boys to take in. All the food was on the dinning room table. But the boys and I were in the living room.
Me "I got some food for the food drive. Its on the dining room table. I will bag it up for the 3 of you to take in."
Noah and Eli "Cool"
Lucas however goes running into the dining room to see what food is on the dining room table. And screams in HORROR. And comes back to the living room carrying some of the food. And says very loudly
"We are NOT giving away the Mac and Cheese"
And his reaction was pretty similar when I started to bag the food and realized I was giving away ice cream cones. Such generous kids I have :). I am always a big supportor of Harvesters during the holidays. So, find a way to help feed the hungry during the holiday season and all year round.
Friday, November 21, 2008

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment