



Lucas is feeling left out of the blogging world. He has a voice and also wants to express himself. However, I draw the line at 4 blogs. And he is 6. (Which he reminded me of when I told him that he wasn't old enough to blog- and he said " But I am this many (holding up 6 fingers) Like I could forget) Silly boy. Anyway, he wanted to take some pics and that made him happy after having his blogging dreams crushed. So these are the pics that he took. Why the TV?!?! Don't question the artist. I can probably get $500 each easily on ebay . . . . . well maybe 5 cents each, if I include free shipping. ;)


1 comment:
Nice pictures, Lucas. Is the 2nd picture one of your family? If so, which one is you? I don't see any missing front teeth.
Post a Comment