
The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Thanks to all of my fans for my nomination! Well, thanks to my sis in law :)! I know that is was my videos for Trevor that I posted! Okay, so on with the rules.
My fabulous addictions:
1.reading-it helps me stay awake when I am working. Now I probrably should be working at work, but there is down time and I read. Sometimes 2-3books a week.
2. reality tv- I know, I know, but I do love the Real World, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, The Hills etc etc . . . . see what I mean, I am addicted!
3.sleeping- I don't always get enough so, I try to get in naps when I can.
4.knitting-currently I am trying to finish Eli's blanket. I started it last spring and was all "I have plenty of time before the fall when it is cold" and now its cold and not finished. So I bring it to family gatherings and knit when I can.
5. peanut butter- I know it is a food, but I don't think that a day goes by w/o me having it.
And my choices for the award are ( guess I can't vote for myself again, huh?)
1. My Bff Brooke - she has had her blog for awhile, but has just recently started to really work on it. She has called for help several times and I think that she has been doing a great job showing off her cute kids.
2, My Dad who won't care one bit about this, but has taken some really cool pic when he was working in Germany. And he did a great job of putting quizes and things on his blog for the grandboys when he was gone.
3. My cousin Eryn - we lost touch and have been able to reconnect w/each others family via blogs and facebook. I enjoy seeing my niece and nephew.
4. My coworker Jen - who is doing a great job educating/helping people by telling her story of her daughter who was born with CDH. I think she does a really good job of explaining things and is helping families who also have a child with CDH.
5. Mama Kat- I don't know this blogger personally but have become a stalker of her blog :) It's okay, she loves the attention. I found her blog when I was looking up free background, and have been hooked ever since. My coworkers get a kick out her blog to.


1 comment:
Oh but you ARE fabulous my dear sis! Can't wait to see Pop post his award & choose his 5! LOL! That'd be funny! Let me know his response...word for word! :)
Post a Comment