Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Knead Help?








Lucas helped me make the dinner rolls for Thanksgiving on Saturday. I know that Thanksgiving is NOT on Sat. But since Andrew and I have our boys for Christmas this year and not Thanksgiving, our family moves the holiday for us to ALL be together. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I know it is nice of them. So, back to the story . . since the boys have basketball/soccer practice Sat morning, I am going to have to race to my Mom's to make it in time for dinner. So, I am making stuff that can be made ahead and Andrew is taking it to Mom's. I have promised Andrew that I won't "mess them(the rolls) up". So, I can blame it on Lucas if they don't turn out right. I posted these pics so my friend Jules can see how easy bread making can be. And breadmachines DON'T count! ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol-love it now you can just come over to show me. i have one question-does it have more than 5 ingredients?lol:)