Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Eli says . . .
My kids were having a discussion about my dad and reading. I guess some how my kids thought that my Dad doesn't do a lot of reading. Which is funny because my Dad reads tons. In fact my dad usually reads more than one book at a time. But he usually reads upstairs which the kids don't spend alot of time up there. So, my mom was telling the boys about how not only does Papa read alot and more than 1 book at time. So, Eli says " Does he pass his AR tests?"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too funny!
-jenn
Ha! I guess it is probably good that I don't have to take AR tests, but I do enjoy reading. I am in the midst of 5 books right now, Eli.
Boys, I am glad you enjoyed Florida. How was swimming in the ocean? Lucas, did you lose your teeth in FL?
Post a Comment