Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Grandpa and Trevor!
Trevor's Bday was yesterday and my Grandpa's bday is on Thursday, so we had a joint party for them on Saturday. Trevor's before dinner and Grandpa's after. I didn't take pics of Grandpa opening presents, frankly because I was tired. But he enjoyed the frame. Here is the baby birthday boy opening gifts.
Birthday hats for all! Well not enough for all, but they helped put everyone in the party mood!


Even Tyler was in the mood.
The big cousins were bit over the party scene.
Trevor was a little more interested in playing with his new presents.
I think family events are a little overwhelming for our shy Trevor, but he did pretty good.
Even with the barrage of cousins.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pics!! Thanks again for making the cake!! It was great!
Oh...I "stole" on of your pics of Trevor for my blog. I needed a good one for my memory lane post! Sorry!
Post a Comment