I am so giddy over getting this award. For those of you who don't know, my girlfriends/coworkers won a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 contest. We got a spa day, movie tickets etc. So, I love this award. Thanks Ashley! She has become a great new blogging buddy. The rules:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So the nominees are . . . . drumroll please . . !
1. Julie
2. Brooke
3. Eryn
4. Violet
5. Sarah
6. Ashley
7. Lynette
8. Kat
9. Kelly
10. Laurie
So share the love and pass the award along!


5 comments:
Thank you so much! I would've been sad if you didn't give me the sisterhood award! LOL! Did I get it by default?! :)
Like the St. Patty's Day look!
Thanks for thinking of me. I love it! :) :)
Awww look how sweet you are!! Thank you!!
Thank you so much xx I love it :) I'll be doing my pass on post on Friday as I have to work tomorrow - boo!
((HUGS))
Liz x
Post a Comment