Friday, February 27, 2009

I am alive!

I am alive. I have a few people ask why haven't I been blogging. But it has been a busy week and my computer HATES me.
My Dad left for Germany on Thursday. Don't freak out its a short stay, longer than my kids wanted but not 6months-1yr. So, we had dinner with him on Sat and Wed to say good-bye. He arrived safely. Yeah! And I think he is going for 6weeks, maybe 3weeks. I can't remember. He will miss Trevor's bday-BOO! But we will get over it.
The boys' school had their spring bookfair, so I worked there a few times this week. This morning when I told Lucas we were working 8-10am at the bookfair- he replied "Please, let the bookfair be over soon!" LOL! But truely he does help alot. He stamps the book, straightens the junk table (pencils/erasers/bookmarks/pens etc), puts books away and even helped with the cash register this year. On, Tuesday when we did a 4hr shift, he had reached his limit. We had a bunch of kids, and he just said, "I am tired, I am going on a break!" Too Funny!
I think I have figured out why my computer HATES me. So, hopefully, I can get back to regular posting.
Trevor's bday is next week, and I am in charge of the cake. And my sis-in-law says I have complete creative range. She said that she didn't have anything specific in mind. Also, said that I could put "Trevor sucks" on the cake, but I am pretty sure that she was just kidding about that ;).
I have some Chef Lucas pics to post. But I have to get my taxes done first. Priorities! I know!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Of course I was kidding! Trevor most definitely doesn't suck! Well...that's not true...when he won't take a nap & is grumpy as heck...he gets kinda close... :) But it'll be his birthday, so I'm sure he'll be on his best behavior. LOL!

You don't know how much I appreciate you doing the cake. Now...if you'll just agree to do both boys' cake until they're teenagers & I can just make a regular cake that'd be great. :)