Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about me

I did this on facebook and thought I would post it on here too.


1. My favorite food is peanut butter. Jif to be exact.
2. I lived in Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Germany, Kansas, New Mexico. Most of those because my Dad was in the military.
3. My boys are the best mark that I can leave on this world.
4. I am my mothers favorite child.
5. I loved working in the food pantry in my old church.
6. I fight with my mother over placement of knick knack in MY own house.
7. I never thought my brothers and I would be so close when I was a kid.
8. I have seen a lot of sickness/death as a nurse, but my heart still bleeds for everyone as I did the first time.
9. I pray my kids will be strong men of God.
10. I cry at everything- commercials, movies, reality tv, my soaps.
11. I love reality tv.
12. I am very sarcastic.
13. I am very sensitive. Not the best combo with #12.
14. My parents are one of my hero's.
15. I decided to become a nurse after my cousin Emily was born with heart problems.
16. I don't pray as much as I should.
17. I believe in miracles.
18. I hate to weed, but love it when my garden is weedless.
19. I have problems with insomnia. But when I was a kid, I could sleep through anything.
20. I love it when my boys tell me how beautiful I am when I am feeling my worst.
21. I work with some of the best nurse that I know.
22. My job at Menorah has been my favorite job.
23. I graduated nearly in the top 2% in the class. I was in 4th place.
24. I was a cheerleader.
25. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for my boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an enigma...but aren't we all? Jif crunchy is the best. How was work?

Julie said...

Trevor would agree with you on the PB. And I know your brothers would disagree on you being the favorite, but you & I both know it's true! :)

Anonymous said...

who is the favorite? Would it be the one who complains about the placement of knicknacks????????????