We quickly cleaned up and then I head off to World's of Fun with Eli and Scott. Noah and Lucas went to my brother's house and spent the night with their cousin Jordan. It was hard on the 3 that were not going, but all in all I think they were great sports about it. They rocked out to guitar hero and lots of fun! Eli wanted the first ride to be the new Prowler. And this is a pic of us standing in line. It was a great day. It was hot and a little muggy, but the lines weren't bad. And the boys got to ride several rides multiple times in a row.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Happy 9th Birthday to Eli!
I had hoped to be on the ball and get this post ready yesterday. But Saturdays festivities wore me out and I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Eli turned 9 yesterday and the fam got together on Saturday to celebrate. After the party, I took Eli and his cousin Scott to Worlds o Fun. We had a great time. I have pics of the boys' school picinic but I wanted to post for Eli's bday first. So, here are some pics.
Tyler showed up in a party mood. :)
My brother Andrew brought a game for the boys to play for a little bit before the party.
Tyler had a front row seat.
Noah did a great job of watching Trevor and keeping him entertained. He is so great with his baby cousins! And then we opened PRESENTS!
Gotta love $. The boys and I got Eli a kit for him to make a model of a cell. He can choose a plant cell, neuron, microbe, etc. So, this summer we will work and building it. So, stay tuned for more pics of that.
A new game for his DS.
A car launcher. Which works really well on the hardwood floors! ;)
A kit for him to build a roller coaster. Eli really loved all of his gifts. He is so creative, so he really wanted stuff that he could build/make. And now it is time for CAKE!
Eli wanted an ice cream cake for his bday. I didn't leave much room for the Jayhawk, but it turned out okay. When Lucas and I were picking out the colors to do the writing on the cake, we thought adding a Jayhawk would be fun. Eli was surprised and loved the cake.
Make a wish!
The birthday boy!
The ice cream cake was a hit.
Noah was feeding Trevor. It was too cute! Noah asked if he could feed Tyler a bite. I told him Noah and that Aunt Julie (who was standing behind him) would not be happy. To which Noah replied, "But Papa gave him some!" . . . . . Uhmmm . . . . . hmmm. . . . . Papa just had a smirk on his face. . . . . Well, to Julie's credit she didn't even flinch. I recall a certain Nana feeding Eli cake at his sister's bday party when Eli was only 9months old. . . . So, I was not shocked. But it was funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like a GREAT birthday- ice cream cake, family, and World's of Fun. Happy birthday, Eli!
What great pics! Love the one of Trevor & Noah!
Oh...and I'm getting used to people feeding my boys whatever they want. I've given up.
Happy Birthday Eli! Looks like you guys were busy!
Post a Comment