Tuesday, May 26, 2009
School picnic
Friday was the all school picnic. Usually, they go to a nearby park, but this year they just at on the hill on the playground. Eli wanted to do ice cream treats for his bday, and we thought the picnic was a great time. I picked up some drumsticks and went to the school for the picnic.
Lucas chillin'.
Eli and his teacher.
Eli's class singing him Happy Birthday!
Eli's teacher let Eli hang out with Lucas and I after lunch. Lucas had about 15more min before kindergarten started. So, the boys just played for a bit.
Noah eats lunch late and so I hurried home to put away the left over drumsticks and was back at the school before Noah finished his recess. He LOVES having his pic taken. Can't get a pic w/o Noah striking a pose.
See what I mean. Just loves the camera!
I was able to get a pic of his face. But he didn't stay in place for long.
It was a great day for a picnic.
Lucas's teacher isn't going to be there for his last day, so he wanted a pic with her on her last day. Lucas has really enjoyed school this year and can't wait to be in first grade . . . .sniff. . sniff. . . my baby! The year seemed to go by too fast. But all of the boys have done really well and I am proud of them all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like the boys had a great time. Can't believe that your lil' Lucas finished Kindergarden and on to first grade in the fall. Time sure goes fast.
The boys are getting so big. I know they are glad it is SUMMER. I am sure you will make their summer great.
Post a Comment