Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little stroll down the memory lane . . . .

I am putting photos together for my parents-they are giving my grandparents a digital photoframe for Mother/Father's Day. And I just came across some old pics of the boys/cousins pre blog. Some of them are old fav's of mine, I thought I would share with you. Enjoy!
Noah, Eli and Lucas making silly faces for the camera at the park. I would say this pic was taking in 2004?
Noah going to kindergarten.
Jordan and Noah helping make cupcakes at Nana's. Not sure how many they actually frosted. But they were the best tasters!
This has to be one on my favorite pics of Lucas. That hat was used by all my boys and some of the cousins. It was too cute.
I noticed when I was going through the pics, there were alot of pics of Jordan eating.
In 2003, we were sitting in the OPRMC parking lot waiting for the fireworks. It's a great spot. Great view and not noisy. Great for families with small kids.
Jordan and Noah attacking Andrew in 1999.
Got dressed up for Easter but wanted to show their "angry" face for the camera.
Sleep over during our Ohio vacation.
Noah and Jordan hanging out while we are waiting for our food.
Christmas 2007

My how my boys have grown up. And some days it feels like it has just been a blink of an eye. But I am thankful that I have today to cherish them and memories to savor.

2 comments:

Local Girl said...

Lovely pictures, scary how fast it all goes by. Seems like a heartbeat ago my 6 year old was a baby. You're right to cherish it :)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of all the fun times over the years.