Just wanted to wish all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day. I hope everyone had a special day. My boys did a great job of showing me how much they appreciate me. I got breakfast in bed. And great presents. Eli told my mom that he wanted to get me something to do with plants. So, they got me a heart shaped plant stand for a hanging basket. Noah suggested that I put iris's in it, since that is my fav flower. :) They made me cards and Michael's was doing free mom's day craft for kids. So, they gave me a "10 things I love about my Mom!" The lists were GREAT! I love my boys and I love that my mom makes sure that I feel so special on Mother's Day. Love you mom!
Happy Mother's Day.
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment