Wednesday, July 22, 2009

King of the hill

Lucas and I went to check out a new park. Actually, we have been to it in the past-but it has been awhile. They sometimes have fairs there. And the last time I took the boys- I think Lucas was either 1 or 2yrs. 3 tops ;). Anyway, Lucas thought it was super cool.


I am not sure I how I feel about the fact that "breaking out of jail" was his fav part. Hmm?



After checking out the playground we went exploring. He was a little afraid at first, but then got excited about it.

We saw some snails in the pond. They are kinda hard to see in the pic. But they were everywhere.
Lucas thought they must have a VERY big fish that they were eating.
More mushrooms.
I had never seen orange ones.
Then we checked out the rose garden. A little sparse, but we still saw lots of pretty roses.


Here are a few pics of the other gardens.


The boys made it back safely from camp. They all seemed to have a good time. Lucas told the boys all about what we did, and Noah decided next year he is taking a break from camp and going to hang out w/me. How sweet! Noah thought it was cool that I posted pics from camp while they were there. Lucas told the boys all about he cool park, so I think we are going to go back today after homework/reading/chores are done.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad everyone had a good week! That is sweet that Noah would rather do what ya'll did! :)