Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Camp!

It is that time of year again. Noah and Eli went off to summer camp yesterday. And Lucas is still not quite old enough. It's funny, Noah and Eli made noises about not wanting to go because they knew they would be missing out on the fun stuff Lucas and I were going to do and Lucas was wanting to go to camp sooo bad. So, I surprised Lucas by arranging for his best friend Camden to come and spend the night. Lucas was so surprised when we pulled up to Camden's house. I took the boys to the T-Rex Cafe for lunch. Camden had never been and Lucas was his personal tour guide. The boys kept hugging and walked hand in hand. It was so cute! I feel bad that they hadn't been able to get together sooner. But they quickly caught each other up on what they have been doing.

After the T-Rex cafe, we went to Cabela's. The boys had so much fun looking at the animals, and pretending to hunt. They even had pop guns that they were pretending w/. Which I must say are an obnoxious toys. We took Tovi to the park and they just played so well together. Lucas wants Camden to stay the WHOLE time that his brothers are gone! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise for Lucas. I am sure the boys had a wonderful time at the T-Rex Cafe. You have planned things for Lucas while his brothers are at camp. That way all of your boys are making summer memories.