Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Might as well play while you wait!

Tovi had an appt for another hair cut, so we decided to go to Deanna Rose while we were waiting.
Eli wasn't really in the pic taking mood. But I was able to snap this one.
Lucas was glad that the goats were attacking him.

Had to throw this pic in w/Noah and his happy face :).
Can you say "Too big for the tractors"?

This is Tovi's before before pic.
And his pic after his petsmart cut. But his before his new haircut pic. Following all of that? ;)

And who is this dog?!?! Yes, I know VERY different. Doesn't look like a puppy anymore :(. The boys and I weren't really sure we got the right dog back. But all in all they like this cut better than the before. I miss the little ball of fur. . . .sniff*sniff*. Okay, I am better now. We have lots to do today-so I better go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie- now if we can just figure out to get the potty thing under his belt..........

Nicole Oehme said...

Dude, are you sure that's the same dog?? No way--that's unbelieveable!!