Friday, November 20, 2009
Halloween fun!
This is going to be a long one. The boys parent teacher conferences were the week of Halloween, so Wed was there last day for the week and there parties.
Lucas's class needed sugar cookies. So, Chef Lucas and I made cats, ghosts, and pumpkins, oh my!
Here is a pic of Lucas's class. Lucas finally decided on wearing his karate uniform. It is tough to be just 1 thing :).
I was in charge of Noah's class party. Noah said that his friends wouldn't want to play games. It's hard when your baby grows up *sniff*sniff*.
Here's Eli's class. I have to breeze in and out to make sure I go to every one's party.
Eli and Lucas both had mummy wrapping-but I was only able to get a pic of Lucas wrapping up his friend.
The boys and I went w/a few neighbor kids to a Candy scramble in Shawnee.
Lots of games/fun. Pumpkin bowling.

Halloween twister.
Pumpkin painting.
On Thursday, we had plans to go to the pumpkin patch, but the rain forced us into an indoor activity. So, we went bowling and then went home for Halloween party and movie marathon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment