skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My baby turns 11 today. It is a happy sad thing. I am so proud of you Noah. But I wish I could rewind and stop time. The above pic is of Halloween when Noah was 2yrs old. Noah and Jordan went as Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales. Noah is growing into such an awesome young man. I am awed at how good you are w/his baby cousins or little kids. You can be such an asset around the house. You are doing so good in school this year and really accepting the challenges. I love you Noah!
3 comments:
You don't realize how time does fly until you bring out the pictures. Happy Birthday, Noah! I hope your day was as special as you are.
Okay, your blog never showed up as being updated, so I just happened to check it & what?!?! SO missed this post!
Happy belated birthday Noah! (What a cute picture)
Today is party day, Noah. I have the wii stuff all packed and I am getting Jordan and Scott. We will be ready to party with you
Post a Comment