The boys had cake and pizza. Noah didn't want anything fancy-just vanilla w/my frosting. He said best birthday yet! I hope next yet is so easy!?!?
Friday, November 20, 2009
Noah's birthday celebration . . . .
We took Noah out to dinner on the 2nd. We went to Cinzetti's. They surprised Noah w/a delish chocolate cake. He had already hit the dessert station but still made a good dent in the cake. He, of course, shared w/everyone.
The waiter was nice enough to a take a pic of the four of us!
Lucas took a pic of Eli and I.
The boys had cake and pizza. Noah didn't want anything fancy-just vanilla w/my frosting. He said best birthday yet! I hope next yet is so easy!?!?
The boys had cake and pizza. Noah didn't want anything fancy-just vanilla w/my frosting. He said best birthday yet! I hope next yet is so easy!?!?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment