Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Procrastination or swamped . . . . .?!?!?

Well, I know I have been off the map of blogger world but I have loads of pics/videos to share but have been too busy/overwhelmed to even start. I have been helping out w/the boys school w/dental screens and flu shots (which is funny since I am not an endorser of the shots! LOL!). And between party planning, work and playing games on facebook :)- I have put off updating my blog. But I will try to update you on all the coming and going the last couple weeks. The boys get overall good reviews during their parent teacher conferences. Noah is doing an awesome job w/reading this year and making a great effort w/his spelling (he is working on the words for the spelling bee) and is doing well on his monthly projects- there will be a video. Eli is also excelling this year. He is now working outside his class w/a few other students in math/science/social studies. Lucas loving first grade. He is doing well in his class. His teacher says since his class is more vocal- they are also loving to write in their journals. So, I may have another writer in the house. The boys are trying their best w/all of their extra work at home. And they are all enjoying cooking during the week. Noah cooks on tues, Eli is wed, and Lucas is thurs. We been having pot roast w/mashed potatoes (Eli's night of course), chicken sandwiches, lasagna, challupa and breakfast- just to name a few. So, I am sure that I have both been procrastinating and swamped. But I will leave for now and begin downloading pics/videos. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Love you all, Aunt Jennifer