Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paint Ball here we come!

Noah had a paint ball party on Saturday. I was excited to try out my new camera, and I think I got some pretty good pics. The boys had a great time playing paintball and no major injury. Which was a HUGE plus in my book.

Eli, Scott and Lucas played laser tag while the others were in paintball. They were top hitters and had a great time teaming up!

Noah got hit so he was out for the round.
Jordan has the flag - but he is on our side so we won't tell!
Presents - Noah got all cards - but he didn't complain!

1-2-3- . . . . .13! Had to count them before blowing them out!
Had to get a pic of the little cousins, since they didn't get to do the paintball/laser tag!



We had a great time celebrating Noah becoming a teenager! I am still in denial!

No comments: