Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Day!

Okay, I know this will be a long post but considering when I finally downloaded all my pics - I found out I had over 350pics. Now I did not take all of them, as usual my camera got hijacked. But there were so many great pics, and I think you will get a good idea of how we spent our day. Thankfully the day was perfect, perfect weather, perfect food, but not perfect family since my brother and his wife/kids were out of town. They were deeply missed.
Eli making his mashed potatoes. It was a great meal that everyone pitched in an helped make.
Jordan took some pics of everyone waiting for the food to be done.







I guess Lucas was over getting his pics taken.
Jordan's self portrait.
Playing games to work up an appetite.
Turkey is almost done.





Primrose and Ali on the steps observing the activities.

The Great Grandparents have arrived - so it is dinner time!
After dinner nap! A lot of us took time to hit the living room for a little nap.

Lucas showing Scott how to crochet.
After dinner games.
Victoria is up for her nap! And she is a Happy Princess!

Oh, look nap time has conquered another victim.
Outside fun! It was so beautiful - it would have been a shame to not enjoy the outdoor. My Grandparents even took a walk after dinner - we all had to work off all that food!












Lucas took the above pic as Scott raced by him. After the sun went down we all head inside for more FOOD! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday and remember what is most important this holiday season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the T's are going to be happy the big boys were on the street with the hot wheels. They know how far you can go and the street is off limits. Great pictures- but I didn't see you and I am pretty sure you were there.

iris7531 said...

I am in there in the pic w/Jen!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so funny! Jordan did a good job running your camera; he wants one now :) Love you Sis--Jenn