Saturday, November 12, 2011
Rainy day!
Here is how we spent some of our time on the rainy days this week.
Noah running from the camera.
Noah counting up his birthday money to deposit it in his savings account.
Lucas snagged this pic.
Lucas and Tovi doing homework.
Eli being Buzz Lightyear!
Eli wanted some cookies, so he made chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies.

Eli snagged this pic while I was helping Lucas.
Lucas painting rocks.

How did you spend your rainy evenings?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tell Eli to save Nana a cookie. Tell Noah I am proud he is saving his birthday money. Those who save have for the future. You have taught him well. Tell Lucas I am glad Tovi is helping him with his homework.
Great ways to spend a rainy night-for fun than just zoning out in front of the TV.
Post a Comment