Friday, June 26, 2009

And what were we doing when we weren't at VBS?

We were hanging out with the family. And having a good time at Nana's.
Trevor and Tyler came over to play the day we got Tovi. But before we left- the boys did their homework.
Trevor was a big boy with his sunglasses and headphones.
Jennifer and the boys came over and we played cards. We had a good week. The boys and I should have lots of funs taking Tovi to parks and hanging out. So, I will be having more pics to post.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun week! Love the pic of all the boys doing their homework & Trevor doing "his." :)

Anonymous said...

It was a fun week. I am glad the boys were able to go to VBS. They were so excited they were able to go all five nights. It was nice their dad allowed them to go to the Friday service. I love the picture of Trevor in his headphones and sunglasses!