Sunday, June 14, 2009

What . . . . . no bush babies?

Every summer my parents take the grandboys on Nana/Papa adventures. They usually do it with the 2 oldest grandboys, then the next 2 oldest and so on. Well, this year they tried something different. They took the 5 oldest grandboys to the zoo in Omaha, NE. All the kids were SO excited. So, excited that they hardly slept the night before. Brave Nana and Papa! When looking at the zoo website, Lucas and I saw they had bush babies-so I asked him to have Papa take a pic. Unfortunately, their exhibit was closed. I hope to get a few pics from my parents to post. But I thought I would post a pic of bush babies for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a day of LOOK, Nana- Look at this! Did you see that? Even eating in the rain under umbrellas added to our adventures. Thanks boys for helping Nana and Papa having a great time at the zoo. Papa is going to send you pictures for the blog and he is going to print off more pictures for them to keep.