Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shhhhh. . . . . . . Can you keep a secret?

This little cutie is going to be a new member of the fam. I have been wanting to get a pup for the boys for about 1yr now. I was hoping that it would work out last fall, but the puppy lady didn't have what I needed. But last month she had a litter and I went last week to check them out. He is 6weeks old and I will be picking him up this week. Tomorrow in fact. The boys don't know and it is KILLING me not to share the surprise. They will be THRILLED. I have a few names in mind, but want the boys to be apart of naming him. Stay tuned for more pics of this little one.
Here he is with his sisters. He is in the middle. Not exactly in the pic mood.

2 comments:

Papa said...

He looks like a cutey...were the boys surprised? Can't wait to see...what is his name?

Anonymous said...

It WAS a GREAT surprise for the boys. The look on their faces were priceless when they realized Tovi was theirs. Thank you for letting me come along to see their reaction. I know they will do a good job taking care of him. They have wanted a puppy for such a long time and he is worth the wait. We will have to take lots of pictures. This will be the highlight of their summer I am sure!