Sunday, June 7, 2009
Ocean's of Fun
The boys and I went to Ocean's of Fun on Thursday. It was cool and cloudy but eventually the sun came out and warmed us up.
This is Paradise Cove and the water was FREEZING! I mean take your breath away cold. Lucas didn't last very long and Eli decided it was too cold for him too. And I braved a few slides myself.
Noah didn't seem to mind the COLD water.
We then searched for warmer waters. The wave pool was going so we went to see if it was warm. It was warmer but not warm enough for Lucas. He got in for a few minutes and then was done. I didn't get any pic since I was in the water with the other 2. After the waves were done we moved on to see what else was at Ocean's of Fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am with Lucas warm water is better, but there is a down side- warm water, hot weather, LOTS of people.
Wow...the pic of Noah makes me cold just looking at it!
Post a Comment