Monday, June 8, 2009

Cars and Crafts!

On, Saturday the boys and I went to a car show and craft fair downtown. It is nice to be able to walk. Lucas and Eli really liked looking at all the cars.
This was one of Lucas' fav. But truthfully he liked too many for a fav. :)
Eli and I liked the Jayhawk that this car sported.

We thought this car's hood made it look like a mouth.
Not sure what that is but Lucas loved seeing his name.
We then moved on to the craft fair. I saw this photo and thought of my Dad.

The boys had some $ and HAD to spend it. Lucas got a bow and arrow. Eli got to make 2 stuffed animals and dress them. Noah made a long tube of sugar. He rainbow of colors and flavors. Anywhere from sweet lemonade to extra sour green apple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good Saturday! I guess this is what I get to look forward to when my boys are older!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time. Those town days are full of lots of cool things to see. I know Scott and Trevor would really like looking at all the cars.