Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chef Lucas making his birthday treats. . . .

Chef Lucas wanted to help make his birthday treats. I had to do the decorating while he was in school. But he did most of the cupcakes by himself.
He did 2 of the 3 eggs and didn't get any shells! Great job!
Here is a close up of one the cupcakes.

Lucas is quite the baker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did on the cupcakes, Lucas. I bet if you didn't have to go to school you would have helped mommy with the decorating. I know you always to a good job decorating cookies at Nana's house. It must be all of the practice you get cooking with your Mom. I can't wait to see your new bike. Call us and tell us all about it.

Julie said...

I have arachnophobia, so those just look gross. Sorry Lucas.

(Since he likes spiders so much, can you send him over so he can kill the spider that's web is covering my sliding glass door?)