Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Lucas!

Today was Lucas's 7th Birthday! It is hard to believe my baby is 7 years old. I remember holding him for the first time. And will never forget the somersaults that he used to do when I was pregnant. Lucas- you are a sweet guy. I love your smiling face and your helpful attitude. You have such loving heart and a great sense of humor. I am so proud of you and even though you will always be my baby-you are becoming such a great little man! Here is how Lucas spent his bday!
I surprised Lucas with lunch from sonic. He invited his friend Devin to come and eat w/us.
Lucas passing out his bday treats. Spider cupcakes! Yummy!
Lucas working on his apple puzzle. I helped out in Lucas's class for the afternoon.
After the movies, we went out to dinner of course! Lucas took a pic of his brothers.
Noah took a pic of Lucas and I.
Lucas is getting a new bike for his bday. We didn't find one today, but hopefully tomorrow we will find just the right one. So stayed tuned for pics of Lucas on his new bike. Well, I have a class tomorrow and I better study for it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucas looks like you had a great birthday. A NEW bike that is great. You are getting so big your old bike is too small. I can't wait to see you with your new bike. I bet everyone in your class loved the spider cupcakes. Were they yummy? I am looking forward to your birthday party on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Mom seems like you had a good day as well. It is hard to believe Lucas is seven already. I am sure Lucas was so excited about you eating lunch with him and then staying to help in his class. I know teachers appreciates extra help from parents. It seems it was a busy day for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the boys and you!

Julie said...

Love the pic of you & Lucas! Happy Birthday! We're looking forward to Saturday!