Monday, September 7, 2009
Let's begin our review!
Well, my stupid slow computer has delayed this post but I glad to say it is finally working and I will be putting all future pics on my laptop and avoid the dumb thing entirely from now on! My computer also ate some of my pics so we are too pics short. On Sunday, Noah made chocolate chip cookies to share w/the new neighbors (thus the 2 missing pics are of him making cookies and sneaking a taste!). Chef Lucas was taking the afternoon off going to the movies w/his friend. Andrew, Jennifer and the boys came over and spent the afternoon/dinner hanging out.
Noah making dinner on Monday. We had sesame chicken and one of the neighbor kids came over. On, Tuesday we went to the school's skate party and I snagged a few pic. Most of them were blurry so I won't post them but here are the boys.


Eli was off and skating and didn't stop. This was the best pic. The boys had a different friend over for spaghetti on Wednesday. And most afternoons if it was nice the boys were out playing w/the neighbor kids or the new neighbors. They aren't kids but I worked breifly w/the wife while she was in nursing school and her hubby is a teacher. And they seem to like having the kids play in their yards. I have family in town this weekend and plans for this week. I worked all weekend-so I am looking forward to hanging out w/the fam later today. But for now, I better get some sleep!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The boys love to go to their school skating event. It is great they all work to earned a special family event. I bet it makes them appreciate the event even more. All of the boys love to cook. They so appreciate all the good food you help them prepare. Cooking is an art and they couldn't learn from a better cook. As they would say, this is yummy- can I have some more. :)
I can't even stand up on skates and there they go. I am impressed!
You always seem to have such fun activities for the boys.
It looks like everyone had a great time! And, can I have Noah's sesame recipe? That sounded great!
Post a Comment