Sunday, September 27, 2009
Lucas's Deanna Rose Birthday Party!
So, we had Lucas's party at Deanna Rose Farmstead and the weather was perfect. It had been raining during the night on Friday and I started to do some serious praying for good weather. The 26th is Lucas's friend Camden's birthday-so we really had 2 birthday boys.
Camden, Lucas, Madison, and Noah in line for the pony rides.
Lucas and Madison hanging out.
Pony rides. Ye Ha!

Here fishy, fishy!

Madison w/the first fish. Madison was an awesome fisher woman. She even baited some of Lucas's hooks.
Camden was the only one who caught 2 fish. I didn't get a pic of his 2nd catch. Way to go Camden!
Noah caught 1 too! I think it was the biggest of the day!
Let's feed the baby goats!

I wish you could hear Trevor laughing as the goat is drinking the bottle. It was hilarious
A mining we will go . . .
Then we watched Pipie get milked.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The children had plenty of activities. That Madison was the fisherwoman. She was showing the boys how to tie the worm on the hook. She did get two fish. The first one was caught so good Papa had to be called in to get the fish off the hook. I think the fishing, no the mining, no the goat feeding. Oh, they enjoyed all of it. Thanks for letting us come.
Post a Comment