Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Last week- a little late . . . .
Last week was pretty busy. We had some of our wonderful family from Ohio in town for the week. My great aunt and cousin Free (Jeff but we all call him Free). Since, I had to work all weekend-we tried to make the most of the time we had. So, I went up to hang out on Monday and the boys and I went up on tues and wed night. We did some shopping during the day on wed. It was a lot of fun. I have some pics but w/so many people and so little time- I just tried to enjoy the time.
Noah started band last week. He is playing the clarinet. He is excited and showing great potential. His plan is to switch to the saxophone next year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your picture of Jeff & the boys turned out great!
The visit was just too short. I know Aunt Ella Mae, Aunt Charlotte, and Jeff all appreciated the time you spent with them. They so enjoyed their visit. Jeff was willing to fly here to spend and so enjoyed his time with the boys. I am glad you were able to get just a good picture of the grandboys and Jeff. We will need to send it to him.
Great instruments to start on boys. We are looking forward to your concert in December.
Post a Comment