Thursday, May 13, 2010

A family packed Mother's Day weekend!

For the first time in I don't know how long, we had a Mother's Day lunch w/the whole family for lunch on Mother's Day. With my work schedule-usually we celebrate Mother's Day w/the family on Saturday. Because the whole family went to church together for baby Victoria's dedication. It was loud, crazy and WONDERFUL!

I had Jordan as my table buddy. I was amazed when he leaned his head on my shoulder and said "I love you Aunt Rachel". Melted my heart!


The dedication.
The princess.

Nana had yummy snacks to keep little boys occupied until it was time to go to class.

The weather has been so beautiful and we decided to have some cousin time at the park. Below is one of my favorite pics of Eli and Ty. They sat on the bench for about 10-15min, talking, looking at cars and just observing the world around them. Too sweet!










We had such a good time. The boys do such a great job playing w/their cousins. Looking out for them and helping them out. It was a fantastic weekend. I love spending time w/my boys. They are the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! The boys look like they ARE having a grand time. I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day weekend. You deserved it. I am so proud of the woman you have become. Thank you for blessing my life in all you do.

Julie said...

Great pics! I still need to post mine. I love the picture of Eli & Tyler on the bench! Mine turned out cute too. They looked like such buddies hanging out. :)

Barbara Almen said...

You are such a wonderful mom. I love to read the blog and see what wonderful boys you are raising. I pray for you and wish we lived closer so we could be a part of your family!