Today is Eli's 10th birthday, and I want to wish him a very happy birthday! I am in complete denial that I now have 2 kids that are double digits. Above is a pic of Eli just enjoying a fall day at the park. Eli, I am so proud of you. Your tender hearted-ness is unlimited. You have done so well in school and you are such a good example to those around you. I enjoy watching you grow up, although I wish I could slow you down at times. Happy Birthday Eli! I love you!Monday, May 24, 2010
Happy 10th Birthday Eli!
Today is Eli's 10th birthday, and I want to wish him a very happy birthday! I am in complete denial that I now have 2 kids that are double digits. Above is a pic of Eli just enjoying a fall day at the park. Eli, I am so proud of you. Your tender hearted-ness is unlimited. You have done so well in school and you are such a good example to those around you. I enjoy watching you grow up, although I wish I could slow you down at times. Happy Birthday Eli! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Eli! Hope you have a great day! Love you!
Eli you are special to all of us in your own way. Your tenderness and compassion remind me of your mother. She always championed for those around her. She wanted to rescue everyone. You are a delight to your teachers and a help to your brothers and mother. We are all so proud of you. I am glad you had a special day. You had special birthday lunch with a friend, birthday cupcakes at school, a movie date with the family, and dinner out. Happy birthday Eli, I am glad you enjoyed your special day. I will see you at your party. I can hardly wait- love you! Nana
I love that picture of Eli! He is just too cute.
Post a Comment