I was able to go on a field trip w/Noah and Eli last week. We went to a technical center for the district. The robotic teams for the local highschool were showing off their current robots. The teams designed a robot to play soccer and they got extra points for their robot being able to do a pull up. This team's robot was the only one that had been able to successfully perform it during the competion. After seeing the robots, the kids were able to see different inventions, science projects, and other projects that other kids from the district had worked on. It was a fun afternoon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am amazed at all you do. You work full time and you still find the time to go on field trips with the boys, plus take care of everything around the house all by yourself. No wonder the boys call you SUPER mom. I can't imagine what it is like to be a single parent and be responsible for everything. God knew just what those boys needed when He gave them to you to raise. I hope you enjoy your special day with your boys, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
1 comment:
I am amazed at all you do. You work full time and you still find the time to go on field trips with the boys, plus take care of everything around the house all by yourself. No wonder the boys call you SUPER mom. I can't imagine what it is like to be a single parent and be responsible for everything. God knew just what those boys needed when He gave them to you to raise. I hope you enjoy your special day with your boys, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Post a Comment