The boys had field day at school on Thursday. It was raining in the morning-so Lucas's class did their activities inside. It was so LOUD all morning long! I am sure that I have some permanent hearing loss but I was glad to be able to help. In the afternoon, the rain cleared and the older kids were able to do some activities outdoors. It was a fun day! Noah was able to help in the morning w/the kindergarten kids. However, when it came to participating in his own field day-he didn't find it to be too fun. He got a little too mixed up in some drama. A he said . . . but then she said . . . and then he did . . . but wait she said . . . Oh my head starts to hurt all over again! Some of the pics are blurry-sorry-just trying to keep up w/the action. Scooters . . .
Shoe toss . . .
Volleyball . . .
Cup stacking . . .
Football toss . . .
Not sure what they called this one-but it reminded me of gerbils in a wheel . . .
High jump . . .
More volleyball . . .
More high jump . . .
Racing . . .
Hockey . . .
Tug of war . . .
Noah helping his k-buddy . . .
Tire roll . . .
Dizzy bat . . .
Scooter's boats . . .
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It was great the school is flexible and able to work around the weather. We had our field day canceled because of weather on Monday. Our sec had over 200 calls asking if we were having filed day. Most of the teachers had emails from the other parents that didn't call. We don't have a make up date so I am glad the boys got to have theirs. The pictures are great and they look like they are having so much fun. I know they were excited you could share that memory with them.
1 comment:
It was great the school is flexible and able to work around the weather. We had our field day canceled because of weather on Monday. Our sec had over 200 calls asking if we were having filed day. Most of the teachers had emails from the other parents that didn't call. We don't have a make up date so I am glad the boys got to have theirs. The pictures are great and they look like they are having so much fun. I know they were excited you could share that memory with them.
Post a Comment