Sunday, January 25, 2009
Hanging out!
The siblings came over to hangout and eat. There is ALWAYS eating of course. I think my brother Fred ate his weight in fruit roll ups. It was my fault for showing him the dessert tub. At least I buy my fruit roll ups at Costco, so I still have some left. It was great having everyone here for the day. Trevor didn't want to leave, *Yeah he likes me, he really likes me* . . . Truthfully he likes Noah and the toys, but I will take what I can get. I didn't take some of the pics. I should remember that a camera or cellphone left unattended in the presence of my brothers is a DANGEROUS thing. Sorry for the text Mom. Fred owes you the money from that one. Next time I will hide all devices before company arrives. I guess I should be thankful that Andrew didn't change the language on my cell AGAIN!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah...you gotta watch your brothers. Can't trust 'em...
Post a Comment