Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wii Fit!




The boys and I went over to Andrew/Jen's house this weekend to play with the cousins. But really to play on the wii fit. The boys were surprised how hard it was. They were always laughing and saying it was easy when they were watching me do it at my mom's. Unfortunately my kids have my GREAT balance. *wink*wink*. Their wii fit ages ranged from 11 (Eli's 1st attempt) to 26. Eli gained some years when he attempted a 2nd fit test and gained 4.5lbs in 1.5 hrs. Which answers Jeanie's ? (how accurate is the wii weight on carpet- not very!) They all had fun. And Noah is hoping that if they show Nana they can be responsible on Andrew/Jen's wii fit board, so she will let them play wii fit at her house. Nana said it was a possiblity so cross your fingers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys,
isn't the soccer ball heading exercise hard? Your Uncle andrew & Frederick are both pretty good at it. How did you all do?

Anonymous said...

I stink at heading the soccer ball. I know Uncle Andrew and Uncle Frederick are trying to rack in the most points. I will just continue to whip them with the hula. Love you, Nana