Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank you . . . Thank you!


My sis-in-law gave me an award. Now, I don't think that there are any rules other than to spread the bloggy love! So, through my blog surfing, I have found some new blogs that I would like to share with you. I have to watch where I surf, because I have found some websites that I like and then can't remember how I got to them in the first place. So here are my 5 new blogs:
The top four have great tips for your house. The last makes me laugh, and that is always a good thing.

2 comments:

DomesticDivasFancy said...

My first award, Thank you...Thanks! I will pass along the love as well. Have a wonderful day!

Local Girl said...

Oh my word! Thankyou so much!!! I'm really honoured to be thought of :) I'll be spreading the love too x