And it is finally finished! I wanted to finish this last night but we played cards and watched movies instead. And I think that was more fun. Lucas kept calling Old maid- Old Navy. The boys did a great job. I don't like this kit as well as the ones we have done in the past. Hopefully Costco will get the better ones next year.
Friday, December 19, 2008
And done!
And it is finally finished! I wanted to finish this last night but we played cards and watched movies instead. And I think that was more fun. Lucas kept calling Old maid- Old Navy. The boys did a great job. I don't like this kit as well as the ones we have done in the past. Hopefully Costco will get the better ones next year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great job! I need to buy kit to have David decorate. hope you have fun at work the next couple of days. See ya Sunday!
Post a Comment