Since my brother doesn't read my blog, I should be safe to tell this story.
Tonight while the boys and I were taking boxes out of the attic, I was talking to Noah about what Andrew is thinking about getting his boys for christmas. I won't say what the gift is but here is a little bit of the conversation.
Noah- "Those guys are SPOILED. They get EVERYTHING they want."
I just laughed.
Noah-"It's not funny. They are spoiled. Uncle Andrew has ALOT of money. And you know Mom, a good brother would SHARE! And he could buy us presents like that!"
I just kept on laughing only this time a little bit harder.
And then I said, "I think you should call Uncle Andrew and tell him that!"
Noah "I just think Uncle Andrew could share."
Me- "Noah you are acting like you have nothing. Like you have to play w/sticks and rocks from the backyard."
Noah- "I know I have lots of toys. But they have GERBALS! And now they are going to have _______! Its not fair!"
So, the Christmas spirit is alive and well in my house! Check out Eli's blog w/ his christmas letter. I don't think it is too much to ask of Santa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment