skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The boys got free passes to Skate City from their teachers for Christmas. So, today Andrew and I took the kids to see how we move on roller skates. And the verdict is not good. Jordan was awesome and literally did circles around us. Scott was next best. I have unfortunately passed on my lack of grace and balance to my kids. But we all had fun. Well, . . . . at first the boys gave up after about 20min, but after some practice we all were getting the hang of it. And yes, even Andrew skated.
In this pic, we ( Noah, Jordan, Scott and myself) are doing the chicken dance. Not easy on skates, but easier than the cha cha slide. I refuse to post those pics.
Jordan gave Noah a hand. Noah and Lucas preferred going around with me. I was surprised, and it was challenging to try to keep us both balanced. Jordan quickly passed us up since we were skating too slow.Lucas was taking a break from skating and decided to groove out to the music.
Jordan on one of his many laps around.
Eli preferred to skate solo and stick close to the wall. But he probably spent the most time skating. I would think he was taking a break and then see that he was out on the rink again.
Lucas held on tight. But did get to the point where he could go around w/o falling and only holding on with one hand.
Jordan again laping us all.
Noah taking a break.
Scott making silly faces.
Lucas waiting for me to skate with him.
Some of the boys' friends from school were there.
We were ready to rock and roll.
Unfortunately I fell more than I wanted to, and one of the times I couldn't even blame one of the kids. Noah said it was the best day of christmas break so far. By the end, none of the boys wanted to leave and were all asking to go around again. Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment