Okay, I was not a witness to this conversation, but it was too funny not to post about.
The scene begins at 0630 this morning at my brother's house. Lucas and Eli spent the night w/Scott. He was getting the boys up to get ready for church ( I know, I know- should be a sin to have to get up that early:) ) Anyway, he was walking them up
Eli sits up and looks at his uncle and says, "It's 6:30!"
Andrew replies w/ "I know what time it is."
Lucas joins in w/"We know what time it is because we have watches!"
Eli looks at his brother and says, "Your watch doesn't work!"
Lucas says " I know. I don't care. I just want to go back to SLEEP!"
Can I get an AMEN?!?!
And Lucas's watch is not broken, but he pushes the buttons and gets it stuck on a different setting (ie alarm mode, timer etc) and he doesn't know how to get it back to the clock.
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment